lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Teacher's and student's classroom language (Ana)

Students can listen all the vocabulary we use at class easily, at he same time they can read it.



Listen carefully   Let's start  Are you ready?   Work in pairs  Sit down  Come to the board Have you finished? Excellent  Look at the picture  Write in your notebook Repeat after me 

Be quiet, please  Open your books at page...  Well done  Great  Good job


How can I speak English to my teacher? These are some of the most common vocabulary at class for students.



 




Student's classroom language


I don't understand  How do you pronounce...? How do you spell...? I don't know  Can you speak more loudly? What does...... mean?  Is it right?  Could you repeat, please? What page are we on?   I'm sorry I'm late  Can I go to the toilet? Can you speak more slowly?  How do you say ..... in English?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario